Monitoring and Evaluation: Tools and Methodologies (Venue: Islamabad)
Dates: March 15-17, 2016
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is one of the core program components without which the success of the projects cannot be materialize. This field has matured over the time and International Development Organizations developed their own Monitoring and Evaluation Models. However, it is important to learn how M&E system works, how Monitoring is different from Evaluation, what are essential components of M&E Framework etc.
Research Analytics International (RAI) is continuously developing more comprehensive modules for trainings in the field of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation. The emphasis is to share most successful modules that are developed and adapted at International level. This training will emphasis on learning through engagement and interactive group methodology will be adopted to maximize learning outcomes.
At the end of the training, participants shall be able to learn the following:
1. Project indictors, KPIs, and operationalization of them, SMART Objectives (Defining goals and objectives)
2. What is M&E Plan and its components
3. Recognize different M&E frameworks (conceptual, logical, result framework)
4. Role and responsibilities of M&E Department
5. Planning, collecting, and analyzing data
Training Modules Download Brochure
Day I: March 15, 2016
1. M&E Fundamental and Basic M&E Concepts
a. Monitoring Vs. Evaluation
b. Why both Monitoring and Evaluation?
2. What are M&E Plans
a. Importance of M&E Plans
b. M&E Plan components
3. M&E Frameworks
a. Conceptual Frameworks
b. Logical Frameworks
c. Results Frameworks
d. Logic Models
Day II: March 16, 2016
1. Indicators and their characteristics
a. Input, output indicators
b. Results and impact indicators
c. Objective related and context related indicators
2. Data Collection, Representation, and Generalization
a. Does data collection strategy meet program objectives?
3. Sample calculation, Sampling Methodology and Design
4. Sources of Data
5. Primary and Secondary data
Day III: March 17, 2016
1. Essential Components of M&E
2. Types of Evaluations
3. Comparing Baselines and Endines
4. Impact evaluations, randomized control trials
5. Quasi experimental Designs
6. Data Analysis tools for M&E professionals
a. Introducing SPSS and Data Analysis
Training Dates: The training will hold from March 15-17, 2016 at Islamabad. Last date to register is March 11, 2016
Note: We encourage to apply well on time before last date as waiting for last date may risk you chance to be part of this technical training workshop.
Training fee and discounts
Training fee for one participant is PKR. 25,900/= for International Organizations; PKR. 21,900 for National/Government Organizations and PKR. 18,900 for CBOs/Individuals. Member organizations are entitled to flat 20% fee waive. For membership, contact us:
For International Applicants, the fee is US$ 500 (US$ 400 for Afghanistan and Nepal).
This fee includes training material, trainers’ fee, certificates, lunch and refreshment and government taxes. This also includes one-month standard free consultation after training. Following are the discounts applicable.
ü 5% discount for early bird registration with Payment (01th March 2016)
ü 5% for 2 to 3 participants from same organization
ü 7% discount for registration of 4 trainees from same organization
ü One participation free on registration of five or more participants from same organization
The fee can be paid by the following methods:
1. Online Deposits at UBL (Brach code: 1155)—School Road, Islamabad Branch: Acc # 000203686098
2. Cross Cheque: Account Title: “Research Analytics International”
3. Pay order/demand draft for “Research Analytics International”
How to register with us?
Registering with Research Analytics International Inc. is easiest. You can put an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and call us at +9251-4311633/8444297/2806093 (Landline) and on +92 0332-4311333 (mobile). Training can be registered also at www.researchanalyticsintl.org/course_register.php. To get more information regarding other training programs, please keep visiting at www.researchanalyticsintl.org/trainings.php and www.facebook.com/raipvt.
<image002.jpg>Research Analytics International
Suite 407, 4th Floor, Royal Centre, 106 West, Fazal ul Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
Tel: +92 51 4311633, 8444297, 2806093. 0332-4311333, Email: email@example.com
 Contents can overlay between days.